Filton Avenue Nursery School and Children’s Centre is located in Horfield, Bristol and serves a rich, diverse local community.
We provide high quality Early Years education for children aged 2–4 years, and a comprehensive range of family support services for the local community.
We are a friendly, professional, supportive team who are committed to achieving the highest standards for our children and families.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic and creative EY Worker with experience of working with 2-4 year olds and with a minimum of 2 years’ experience who is:
- passionate about the care and development of birth-fives
- committed to team working and genuine partnerships with parents/carers
- experienced at working with vulnerable families
- innovative, free thinking and determined to make a difference to the lives of young children and their families
- able to inspire and motivate others
- the successful applicant will initially be working with 2 year olds
- Childcare Level NVQ3 qualified
In return we can offer you a challenging and interesting career opportunity with lots of support and encouragement to continue your professional training and development. You will also play an important role in the next stage of development for our learning community.