Filton Avenue Nursery School and Children’s Centre is located in Horfield, Bristol and serves a rich, diverse local community. We are looking for two very special practitioners to join our inspiring and exciting early years environment and team to help deliver unique learning experiences and care for our amazing children.
We provide high-quality Early Years education for children aged 2–4 years and a comprehensive range of family support services for the local community. We have been judged Outstanding by Ofsted for the last eight years and are proud of our longstanding relationship with the communities of North Bristol.
We are a friendly, professional and supportive team who are committed to achieving the highest standards for our children and families.
We are seeking to appoint two excellent, enthusiastic and creative EY Workers with experience of working with 2-4 year-olds and with a minimum of 1 years’ experience who are:
- passionate about the care and development of birth-fives
- committed to team working and genuine partnerships with parents/carers
- experienced at working with vulnerable families
- innovative, free thinking and determined to make a difference to the lives of young children and their families
- able to inspire and motivate others
- Childcare Level NVQ3 qualified (we will consider an experienced level 2 practitioner who is eager to progress)
In return we can offer you an inspiring, satisfying and interesting career opportunity with lots of support and encouragement to continue your professional training and development. You will also play an important role in the next stage of development for our learning community.
The roles will be fixed term for the first six months with the possibility for a permanent contract after this.