Thank you to all our returning children and families who have been brilliant at following our ‘red footprints’ into school and adhering to all the new rules. You have all been amazing! The children have adapted very well and there is a very happy atmosphere about the place.
We are also enjoying welcoming our new children and families through the system of ‘garden visits’ which again seem to be going very well.
We are working very hard to ensure everyone stays safe and value your co-operation in this – again thank you for your understanding. Please remain vigilant in your own lives as well as following the guidance from the nursery.
If your child or you develop symptoms of coronavirus make sure you remain at home and let us know immediately. If your child has:
- A high temperature
- A new continuous cough-this means coughing a lot, for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours.
- A loss or change to sense of smell or taste- this means they cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
If your child displays these symptoms you must:
- Get a test to check to find out if they have coronavirus as soon as possible.
- Stay at home and do not have visitors until you get the test result – only leave your home to have the test.
- Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also stay at home until you get the result.
- Inform us of the outcome of the test as soon as possible.
Please find our Fridge Dates below attached and note that we will be offering a new parents information session as well as a parent review of some sort later in the term (info to follow).
Thank you for your co-operation and consideration during these difficult times.
Please stay safe and keep well.