Filton Avenue Nursery School and Children’s Centre is located in Horfield, Bristol and serves a rich, diverse local community.
We provide high-quality Early Years education for children aged 2–4 years and a comprehensive range of family support services for the local community.
We are a friendly, professional, supportive team committed to achieving the highest standards for our children and families.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic and creative EY Worker with experience of working with 2-4 year-olds and with a minimum of 1 years’ experience who is:
- passionate about the care and development of birth-fives
- committed to team working and genuine partnerships with parents/carers
- experienced at working with vulnerable families
- innovative, free-thinking and determined to make a difference to the lives of young children and their families
- able to inspire and motivate others
- the successful applicants will initially be working with 3-4 year-olds
- Childcare Level NVQ3 qualified
In return, we can offer you a challenging and interesting career opportunity with lots of support and encouragement to continue your professional training and development. You will also play an essential role in the next stage of development for our learning community.